Monday, February 25, 2008

Moving Trucks a Nightmare in Disguise












I didn't think we made too many "demands", but you never know.
1. Please don't show up with a truck half full, our stuff won't fit and you'll pile it all into an overflow shipment and everything will be broken. (Been there done that don't wish to repeat).
Sure enough the truck was half full.
2. Please crate the popcorn machine, while it might seem silly, I really like my machine and don't want to spent $800 on another one.
It almost took an act of congress to get "permission" to crate it.... I'm not kidding it was that ridiculous.
3. I know, I know, there was a huge amount of Christmas trees, sorry, I like trees. But please wrap them or something. Don't just shove them into the empty spaces on the truck, and oh my heck that's exactly what they did! I'm going to cry when they come out of storage.

0 comments: