Thursday, February 28, 2008

6816 SW Fenwick




























































































We close tomorrow! These are the before pictures. Sam and I have spent quite a few hours at Lowe's during the past few days. Many changes to come. We also have a two car garage, which will end up not housing any cars at all. The laundry room is in the garage too. We will start painting on Monday. We were actually able to get a really good deal on the house. The owner was going to replace doors and paint, etc. but we opted to do it ourselves and saved alot of money. Eventually the carpet will go bye byes and be replaced with hardwood and ceramic tile. I am very excited to get started. Sam and I have been playing a game in Lowe's, he is very good I must admit. I pick out fixtures, etc. and he has to guess which one I would pick. I must say he has been absolutely 100% right on every choice. He knows me well. Now if I can just convince him that the spirograph tiles would look great in the bathroom..........

2 comments:

Angel Culotta said...

I LOVE the fireplace..congrs on the house it looks very nice.

Marisa said...

The house is wonderful and I know with your personal handyman, it is going to turn out gorgeous. Good luck!