Friday, September 12, 2008

Haircut and a New Job

Jacob insisted that he take my picture this morning, since it was my "first day". (Gosh, his mom must take too many pictures!) Anyway, I was offered a position at the Elementary School. I love the school, so it was really no surprise that I said yes. So, I decided that since our life was about to get a little more busier (if that's possible) that I would just chop off the hair. Sam was not exactly thrilled and Abby said ..."OOOOOOOOHHHH you're gonna be in trouble when dad gets home". But I like it.

5 comments:

The Duff Family said...

Hey Lorie
That haircut gives you a whole new look. So what is your new job?

The Duff Family said...

Don't know why this didn't post the first time, but we love Abby's long curls.

Jessica S. said...

Looks nice!! I like it a lot!
Good luck with your job!! That'll be a lot of fun.

Foote Family said...

The hair looks great! Best wishes on your new job!

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

You look awesome! Hope you are doing well...sounds like it!:)