Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ode to Target

My one complaint about Lawton.............no Target :(
So last night, we loaded up the kids and headed to Wichita Falls, Texas.
After the receipt printed, I was thinking it's probably a good thing that there's no
Target in Lawton.
But.....I did get to bring home these "spirography" sheets from the Thomas O'Brien Vintage Modern Collection.
and this tote....


and these anamalz just because I like them.
And because I'm me.....I'm thinking about a Christmas tree decorated with them.... how cute would that be? (stop rolling your eyes Sam)


Did I mention that I love Target?

2 comments:

Foote Family said...

I have to agree with you, I love Target and miss it terribly! Here in Japan, we are left to the BX and PX, which can't even compare. At least I can shop online!

Marisa said...

Ditto. Ditto. I am barely surviving without one in Logan. I love the animals, but most of all... I've gotta have one of those totes!!!