Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's the First Day of School!





























The First Day of School!
Three in uniforms this year. Andrew is in 8th grade at Albritton and Alexander is in the 7th. This is Melissa's first year at Irwin, she is in the 5th grade. Jacob is in 3rd and Abby is in 1st. (Shay doesn't start until Monday-different school system).
Andrew is still playing trumpet this year. And Alex is still playing Sax. They both plan to join the Albritton Jazz Band this year. Melissa will be taking another year of piano lessons.
We decided not to do fall sports this year, since Dad isn't home, I really need that extra driver for that! So in the spring Jake will play baseball and Andrew hasn't decided but I think he's leaning towards soccer. Abby is wanting to take karate classes so I'll need to check on that. Shay is still ice skating, but not doing ice hockey this year. He is still skate guard at the ice rink.
So what will I do with all of my free time........WHAT FREE TIME.......lol...........
I start teaching early morning seminary next week. 6:00 AM. Monday's are given to the Devers Elementary PTO as well as volunteering at Devers on Thursdays. Tuesdays are the Neighborhood meetings so I guess as the mayor I really need to be there? FRIDAYS, I am UNAVAILABLE........(that really means I'm not getting out of pj's until at least noon). So that only leaves Wednesday to hop around to three other schools. I also want to set aside some time to go into the Family History Center, so we'll see.
We did plan out dinner menu's for the next month so we'll see how that goes. I made a shopping list for each week too............did I mention that I don't do well with lists?
Happy First Day of School!

1 comments:

Jessica S. said...

I love Alex's face in that one picture on the bus. You think he'd be used to your picture taking by now!