Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Decorating
















Oh I so wanted to be the Grinch this year........without Sam home it just doesn't seem like Christmas. He always puts the tree up and puts on the lights and then we load the tree with so many ornaments it has to be secured to the wall! The kids laugh as they never know what is going to end up in the tree...... happy meal toys, baby spoons........ So, I decided that since Sam was not here that I wasn't going to put up a big tree, I was only putting up the 4 foot tree.....PROTEST......so what we compromised on is a 6 ft "skinny" tree inside (we added a piano so there is no room in our living room) and a 6 foot tree on the front porch. I did not add "our" ornaments, we bought a few new ones and I let the kids decorate. For outside, Jacob gathered pinecones and we tied on gold ribbons. BUT next year, there will be a tree in EVERY room........and they all will be secured to the walls! Merry Christmas......

0 comments: